Every Monday through Friday we read a passage from the New Testament, on Saturdays we read a Psalm, and then we break on Sundays as we worship together. We are using the acronym BREAD to guide us. This approach to Scripture reading invites us to:
- BE STILL: Find a place where you can encounter God, ask Him to fill the space and then take a minute in stillness.
- READ: Read through the passage slowly and look for one verse that stands out, grabs your attention, or interests you.
- ENCOUNTER: Take your chosen verse and meditate on it, consider what God might be saying to you.
- APPLY: Turn your focus outwards, think about how you might be able to apply this to your day.
- DEVOTE: Close by writing a simple prayer of devotion to God.
You can download digital version at the link below.